¡ Welcome !

Welcome to Melodic Heaven , a place where the dreams come true.
The real paradise of Melodic Hard Rock, AOR And the Best Of Heavy Metal.
Comments are very appreciated...

¡ Have fun and enjoy it !

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

Stephen Bishop - Bowling In Paris - [1989]

¡ Great Lite AOR album perfectly mixed with WestCoast and Hi-Tech touches, featured great names of the scene like Dan Huff, Phil Collins, Eric Clapton, Sting, Randy Crawford, Steve Lukather or Mark Spiro among many others. if you like the good music and soft rhythms, ¡check this!, wonderful album to enjoy quietly... and of course, one of the best front covers in history.

Kari


Download

2 comentarios:

  1. hi link down =(, could you please re-post-it?thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I first heard Parked cars when I was young and had a job on an FM station in my town, they used to mimic the program, style, and hits rankings of some US stations with some cool music, "less talk more music" they said. May be "parked cars" is one of the best take overs I've got from that age; I´ve surprised myself listening this once again after 23 years, these refreshing sequencers still ringing in my head, a simple melody arranged with a fine sense of sensibility. Really wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar